More about this product
If you use a corn plane and your blade is getting dull, this package of 20 is an economical choice. The blades fit all standard corn planes so, even if you have another brand (shame on you!), the Denco refills will fit.
THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR USE WITH THE DENCO #3911 CORN PLANE.
1. Place your corn plane on a sturdy, flat surface, face up with the handle pointing toward you.
2. Hold the sides of the blade holder firmly.
3. While holding, use your other hand to press down on the corn plane handle. Holding down the handle will disengage the locking prong from the blade holder.
4. Keeping the lock disengaged and still holding the edges of the blade holder firmly, push the corn plane handle away from you to remove the holder and access the blade.
5. Carefully remove and discard the old blade and replace it with a new one from your pack.
6. Reassemble by placing the corn plane over the (firmly held) blade holder, pressing down on the handle and sliding it toward you to reengage the locking prong.